By visiting and using the information at this website, you agree to the following:
Sevenhill Cellars (Sevenhill) provides the information available at this site for your personal information and enrichment.
Copyright in the information available in this site is owned by Sevenhill.
Any person can reproduce any portion of the information available at this site subject to the following conditions:
- you can download or print a single copy of copyright information at this site for research or personal use only, but not for any commercial or other purpose. You must not change any of the information at this site or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Links to and from Third Parties
While links to and frames of this site are permitted, Sevenhill reserves the right to prevent linking or framing. Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Sevenhill endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
In no event will Sevenhill, its employees or associates be liable to any person or individual for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this site or any of the information available at this site. Any information is to be used at your own discretion.
Pricing of our wine products may be subject to change without notice.
Wine is subject to availability. While we are committed to ensuring that our wine listings on this site are accurate, on some occasions stock may not be available due to strong demand.
By providing your contact details you subscribe to receive future special offers, promotionsplus information about special events from Sevenhill Cellars, and from our agents, until such time as you request us to stop. Should you wish to opt out at any time simply let us know by phone or email. We will provide you with appropriate contact details every time we contact you.
Your details remain yours and may only be shared with our agents for the purposes of communicating Sevenhill Cellars’ offers only. They will NOT be sold or rented to any other companies.
Collection of Personal Information
- We may collect the information you give us when you send in orders, enquiry forms, call us or use our website to register to receive information from us. When you register, we may ask for Personal Information, such as your name, telephone number, postal address and e-mail address.
- We may supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postcodes are received, we may use third party software to complete them.
Use of Personal Information
We process your Personal Information only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes include the following:
- we may contact you to inform you of new wine products or special offers, events or information we think will be of interest to you.
- we may send you regular updates by e-mail or by post.
- we may send you requested product information and promotional material.
- we may use your Personal Information for marketing purposes and market research.
- we may use your Personal Information internally to help us improve our products and services and to help resolve any problems.
If you want Sevenhill Cellars to delete your details or alter them in any way, just contact us and we will do so as soon as possible. Please write to: Sevenhill Cellars, Box 13, Sevenhill, SA 5453 AUSTRALIA, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your choice.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Personal Information may be disclosed under the following limited circumstances:
Personal Information may be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of Sevenhill, or in connection with the business of Sevenhill for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Information in order to handle our mailings or fulfilment services on our behalf.
- Personal Information may be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of Sevenhill, or in connection with the business of Sevenhill for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Information in order to handle our mailings or fulfilment services on our behalf.
- We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web Site, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Information to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data.
Data Integrity and Security
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Information in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. We keep your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
Data Access and Corrections
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to verify your identity and identify your Personal Information, we will disclose to you the Personal Information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Information that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
- If you wish to access or correct your Personal Information, please write to Sevenhill Cellars, Box 13, Sevenhill, SA 5453 AUSTRALIA, or email to email@example.com